About Our Manassas Law Firm
We fight tirelessly for your best interests
Top Manassas Lawyers
At Olmstead and Olmstead, our experienced Virginia attorneys understand that legal proceedings can be confusing and stressful. A legal issue can impact your mental health, your employment, and your family. That is why it is crucial to find Manassas divorce lawyers who will fight tirelessly in your best interest and help you to understand the entire process as it unfolds. We realize every person has a unique set of circumstances that can impact the end result of a case. You can rest assured that our firm will conduct an exhaustive examination of your particular case to ensure the most positive outcome for you and your loved ones.
For each client, we consider the personal, professional, financial, and emotional impact throughout the litigation process. No two clients are the same and therefore no two cases should be handled in the same manner. Individuals who come to us for help can expect to be informed about all aspects of their case. You can feel at ease knowing you have a partner who is easily accessible during all parts of litigation.
We are a team of experienced lawyers in Manassas who offer up-to-date expertise in many areas of the law. We have earned a solid reputation for being both highly effective and extremely ethical.
You will find our building adjacent to the courthouse parking lot.
We are able to provide services to our clients who speak Turkish.
Why Choose Us?
Becoming entangled in a legal matter is something that no one envisions for themselves – most of us hope that we will make it through life without ever having to personally experience the civil or criminal court system. It is becoming more and more probable that you will be at one time or another in need of legal representation.
However, there are situations in life that demand legal attention, and whether you have been charged with a crime, or need representation regarding a family law matter or simply need to speak with an attorney concerning issues regarding your minor child there may come a point when navigating the court system is exactly what has to happen. If this time comes, having an experienced Virginia lawyer on your side is not only comforting – it’s essential.
At the law offices of Olmstead & Olmstead, P.C., we have built our practice and our reputation on excellence and superior client service. When you are facing a legal issue, we have the attorneys that you can count on.
Experienced in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
Regardless of your legal matter, choosing Olmstead & Olmstead is a simple decision because we are highly experienced in a number of different practice areas. Our practice areas include:
- Family law. Family law can be extremely emotional and divisive for those who are involved in a divorce, dispute over child custody, visitation, child support, property division, spousal maintenance and issues concerning the Department of Social Services and Department of Child Support Enforcement. We have experience in all of these matters, and are both compassionate and aggressive in our legal representation. We can also guide you through the process of seeking enforcement of a family law order, or represent you in cases involving the Department of Social Services.
- Personal injury law. Suffering an injury due to the negligence of another party, or caring for a loved one who has been injured because of another’s reckless actions, is a very difficult thing for a person to go through. Personal injury cases are not only psychologically trying for victims, but serious injuries can also leave affected parties with life-altering consequences, ranging from a physical disability and never being able to work again, to having to invest in lifelong home medical care. When injuries would not have occurred but for the carelessness of another party, we can help you to file a lawsuit, hold that party liable, and recover damages for your injuries.
- Criminal law and traffic offenses. We also have experience handling a wide variety of criminal law cases, a fact that you can take comfort in – when your future in on the line and large fines, jail time, and a black mark on your criminal record are looming, you want someone has an in depth knowledge of Virginia criminal law and who has successfully represented many others who have been charged with a crime. We handle cases involving violent crimes, burglary, assault, drug possession, white collar crimes, misdemeanors, and traffic violations. Whether you have been given a speeding ticket or charged with driving under the influence, our team is here for you.
A History of Success
When you hire a law firm to represent you during your civil or criminal law matter, you do not just want someone who has merely been in business for decades; you want someone with a track record of decades of success. At the law offices of Olmstead & Olmstead, P.C., we are proud to say that our case results, and our client testimonials, speak to our efficacy both in and out of the courtroom. We have won cases where clients were facing multiple criminal charges and a verdict of innocent seemed impossible; have provided our clients with hope and determination; have settled divorce and child custody cases in the exact manner desired by our clients; and have recovered millions of dollars on the behalf of our injury victim clients.
We Put Our Clients First
Another glance at our client testimonials says it all: we put our clients first, and those we represent can count on us. We can take on your case even if:
- It is on short notice;
- You have been previously convicted of a separate criminal charge;
- You cannot afford to pay for the services of a personal injury attorney out-of-pocket;
- You are not sure what outcome you want for your case;
- You do not understand the charges you are facing or their potential consequences; or
- You are guilty of the crime you have been accused of.
We have handled a myriad of cases that were extremely complex and convoluted in family law, personal injury law, and criminal law. No matter your background or the details of your case, when you hire our law firm, we work hard to provide you with the superior legal representation that you deserve. If for some reason we are unable to take on your case, we will refer you to three other trusted lawyers who we believe would be a good fit.
We Offer a Fair Fee Structure for Our Clients
Some lawyers charge their clients tens of thousands of dollars for legal services that yield no results, and others insist that you pay them hundreds of dollars upfront before they even begin working for you. We work on a three-tier fee structure that is very standard for each type of law we practice.
For our personal injury clients, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you never have to pay anything upfront for attorney fees. You are responsible for expenses. Instead, if your case is settled and you recover damages, we collect approximately ⅓ of your winnings. If your case is not won, we do not collect a cent.
For our criminal defense clients, we charge a flat fee for our legal services. This flat fee is quoted upfront during your initial consultation, and is based on the amount of hours and legal services that are expected to handle your case. We never charge our criminal defense clients on an hourly basis.
Finally, for our family law clients, we maintain a competitive hourly rate. We also ask for an initial deposit that is based on the complexity of your case, which is placed in escrow.
When you hire the law offices of Olmstead & Olmstead, P.C., you will never be charged hidden fees that you did not know about. We make sure to give full disclosure regarding our billing practices during your initial consultation and our representation and fees are disclosed in our fee agreement.
Contact Us Today
We want success for your case as much as you do – not a lot of attorneys can say that. If you are facing a legal matter, contact us today to schedule a consultation or call our office at (703) 361-1555. We serve the areas of Prince William, Manassas, Fauquier, Fairfax, Lowdown, Stafford, Alexandria, and Arlington.